Share your favorite moments with friends and family with this mobile phone that features a 2.0MP digital camera with video sharing and social networking and AT&T Mobile Share features. Early Termination Fee (ETF)
- Amazon Sales Rank: #175533 in Cell Phone Accessories
- Color: Orange
- Brand: LG
- Model: GT365
- Released on: 2008-05-04
- Dimensions: .60" h x
1.96" w x
- 3G-enabled quick messaging phone in orange with 2.4-inch touchscreen and slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- Compatible with AT&T Video Share, AT&T Mobile Music, and AT&T Navigator GPS turn-by-turn directions
- 2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD expansion to 16 GB; access to personal e-mail and instant messaging services
- Up to 4 hours of talk time, up to 264 hours (11 days) of standby time; released in October, 2010
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide, user manual
Building on the strengths of the original Neon, the LG Neon II for AT&T offers a touchscreen for dialing, a slide-out full QWERTY keyboard for messaging, and fast 3G data connectivity. Check out your favorite social networking sites and receive news updates via the all-in-one AT&T Social Net, and snap fun photos and capture videos on the go with the 2-megapixel camera/camcorder.
The LG Neon II in orange (see larger image).
Enabled for use on AT&T's lightning quick HSPDA 3G network, you'll be able to easily access the Internet as well as quickly download video, music and more. Additionally, with AT&T's 3G network, you can make a call while simultaneously receiving picture/text messages and e-mail or viewing Web pages. This GPS-enabled phone can access the AT&T Navigator service for turn-by-turn directions as well as its Video Share service, which enables you to send video of yourself to another compatible phone while making a voice call. See more details on optional AT&T services below.
Other features include Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, speakerphone, microSD memory slot (for expansion using optional cards up to 16 GB), digital audio and video player, access to personal e-mail and instant messaging, personal organizer tools, and up to 4 hours of talk time.
Next Generation Data Services
With the free AT&T Address Book service, you can sync your contacts to an online address book, enabling you to access and manage your mobile contacts from your handset--or your PC. From the online interface, you can import contacts from other Web-based address books, such as personal e-mail accounts, as well as send text messages to your contacts' mobile numbers.
The AT&T Mobile Share service helps you quickly transfer photos and videos captured on your mobile phone (up to 10 MB) to other destinations--including home computer, social networking sites, other people and a personal Internet-based storage locker from AT&T. AT&T Mobile Share is available for $10 per month for 50 media transfers; you can also pay per use at $0.35 per transfer. The service also includes 250 MB of online storage at no additional charge.
- Fast 3G connectivity via AT&T's HSDPA/UMTS network (850/1900 MHz bands; 3.6/7.2 Mbps speeds with network availability).
- GPS navigation capabilities via AT&T Navigator service includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates, and re-routing options.
- 2.4-inch touchscreen display (320 x 240 pixels; 262K color depth) lets you dial numbers with the touch of a fingertip.
- Compact side-sliding, four-row QWERTY keyboard lets serious communicators dial and text at lightning speed.
- 2-megapixel camera with 2x digital zoom, night mode, multi-shot capabilities, and customizable white balance
The LG Neon II features a redesigned 4-row slide-out keyboard and 2.4-inch touchscreen display (see larger image).
- Video capture up to 320 x 240 pixels and video digital zoom up to 2x
- Multi-format music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC formats
- Video player compatible with MPEG4 and 3GP formats
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.0) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 16 GB.
- 80 MB internal memory
- AllSport GPS app helps you monitor outdoor fitness activities including distance, time, speed, calories, and rout
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture and IM instant messaging (via popular services including AOL, Yahoo!, and Windows Live).
- Access to personal e-mail (AOL, Gmail, Yahoo!, and Windows Live)
- Web browser
- Address book with up to 1000 contacts with each storing 5 numbers, 2 email addresses, physical address, messenger ID, and a picture ID
- Organizer tools including alarm clock, calendar, notepad, calculator, tip calculator, world clock, tasks, stopwatch, and unit converter.
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off.
- USB charging via computer
- TTY/TDD support
- Hearing Aid Compatible (M3 rating)
The LG Neon II weighs 3.7 ounces and measures 4.06 x 1.96 x 0.6 inches. Its 950 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4 hours of talk time, and up to 264 hours (11 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T's dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS).
What's in the Box
LG Neon II handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide, user manual
| ||High-speed data connectivity via AT&T's 3G mobile broadband data network: The dual-band 850/1900 MHz 3G network provides up to 3.6/7.2 Mbps of download speed, making it possible to enjoy a variety of feature-rich wireless multimedia services, and it gives you the advantage of offering simultaneous voice and data services. |
In areas where the 3G network is not available, you'll continue to receive service on the AT&T EDGE network, which offers availability in more than 13,000 US cities and along some 40,000 miles of major highways. Providing average data speeds between 75-135Kbps, it's fast enough to support a wide range of advanced data services, including full picture and video messaging, high-speed color Internet access, and email on the go.
| ||The full-featured, premium AT&T Navigator GPS navigation application includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options, and 3D moving maps (additional charges applicable). AT&T Navigator offers several other features to make your commute more enjoyable and reliable, including mobile access to Yellowpages.com. Additionally, AT&T Navigator is the only mobile phone-based GPS service that provides integrated speech recognition for address entry and points of interest search. |
| ||AT&T's Video Share service enables you to send a live, one-way video stream to another compatible phone during a standard voice call. The service also allows you to switch the direction of the video stream during the same phone call. (Customers must be in an area served by the company's 3G network and have a Video Share-enabled phone.) While using Video Share with family and friends is a fun way to communicate, it's also very useful for business. For example, a majority of users in the architecture, engineering and construction industries rated the ability to share live video through Video Share highly, according to research commissioned by AT&T. Video Share lets you see progress on a job site or review the day's work without having to drive from an office or other site to do so. |
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
The touch screen stopped working after 6 months, also I am now having issues with the battery. Thankfully, I have insurance on it, and I'm getting it replaced for a new phone.
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
See all 2 customer reviews...
food for thought
i got this phone wanting to use it for texting and it was decent kinda slow but did not like that i had to use the keyboard to text but overall i would not recommend this phone to everyone